What if we could prevent the achievement gap before it started?
The path to success starts at birth. Your support is helping ensure more children are ready for kindergarten by providing:
- High-quality early education and care that promotes early literacy and social skills
- Intensive supports to help children with learning challenges to stay on track
- Resources for parents and caregivers to support healthy development of their children
- Brain Building in Progress, in conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care, Brain Building raises awareness of the development of young children and features a variety of resources for parents, educators, and everyone to be brain builders in our region.
- DRIVE, an early childhood model for identifying children who are most at-risk of falling behind in school and connecting them to early intervention services.
- The State Early Learning Alliance (SELA), brings together early learning agencies to pool their might to save on purchases and services, exchange best practices and strengthen their programming. SELA is revolutionizing the way the child care industry does business.