THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN UNITED WAY!
Paid Time Off
ABOUT THE UNITED WAY
TOGETHER WE’RE MAKING OUR REGION A MORE JUST PLACE FOR ALL.
United Way fights for the stability, success and inclusion of everyone in our community. We coordinate cross-sector responses to the most pressing local issues and invest in innovative solutions to address them. We do this by forging unique partnerships. By finding new ways to solve old problems. By calling for equity in all things. By inspiring our neighbors to join the fight.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION:
- Restructure our impact strategy by centering it on community voice, equity, and racial justice.
- Create an inclusive culture that recognizes, promotes, and celebrates the rich diversity that is reflective of our communities.
- Leverage our civic leadership platform to call out injustices, shine a light on leaders from historically oppressed and marginalized communities, and demonstrate the urgency of dismantling oppressive systems.
- Develop and implement a talent management strategy that embraces and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion at the staff, leadership, and board levels.
- Collaborate with community partners, donors, and historically under-recognized vendors, contractors, and consultants to uplift practices of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our community.
OUR COVID-19 POLICY:
As of September 2023, new hires and staff are no longer required to share their vaccination status. Any staff that tests positive for COVID-19 must immediately report their positive test result, as well as confirmation of timing and any UW related exposures to Human Resources so appropriate notices can be shared with all staff. Note that the identity of the individual who tested positive will not be shared in exposure notifications to the organization. Learn more about our policy here.