Donor Advised Funds
Support United Way through your Donor Advised Funds
Simplify your giving and amplify your strategic philanthropic goals by supporting United Way. We welcome your recommendation and will use your gift to create opportunities for a better life for children, youth, and families in our region.
How does it work?
- If you have a donor advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to United Way of Massachusetts Bay and Merrimack Valley directly from your DAF.
- Recommend the investment allocation of your donated assets (any investment growth is tax free).
Our Tax ID is 04-2382233
For any questions related to donor advised funds, contact Rosie Martel-Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-624-8181
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility