PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
The Power Breakfast for Private Equity/Venture Capital.
The 26th Annual Private Equity/Venture Capital Leadership Breakfast
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2019
7:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
The annual PE/VC Leadership Breakfast brings together the most influential members of the industry for a morning of high-powered networking and even higher-powered community impact. Over more than two decades, we’ve raised an incredible $20 million to fund United Way’s work to help those in need.
There’s a new kind of industrial revolution.
The focus for this year’s Breakfast will be the FUTURE OF WORK. We’ll highlight how artificial intelligence, automation, and other disruptive technologies will dramatically impact the labor market and the next generation of leaders.
People are talking.
Don’t miss the lively panel discussion on the future of work, led by Kate Kellogg, professor at MIT Sloan, with these insightful industry experts:
- Beth Clymer, Chief Financial Officer, Jobcase
- James McCann, Investor and former CEO of Ahold
- Darren Abrahamson, Managing Director, Bain Capital
For more information on attending or sponsoring the breakfast, please contact Kate Lubin at email@example.com by December 2, 2019.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Breakfast
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Merrimack Valley
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility