PE/VC Industry Night
Help fight food insecurity at United Way’s Private Equity/Venture Capital Industry Night!
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
6:00 – 9:00PM
About the THanksgiving Project
Again this year, we’re teaming up with the United Way Thanksgiving Project to provide a week’s worth of groceries to local families experiencing food insecurity over the holidays.
In November 2021, 20% of families in Massachusetts were facing food insecurity. United Way’s Thanksgiving Project united our communities to bring thousands of volunteers and donors together with the mission of providing local families with all the ingredients for a Thanksgiving meal.
- $960,000 was raised in support of United Way’s emergency assistance programs
- 250,000+ pounds of food distributed
- 17,500 gift cards distributed
- 500 turkeys distributed
- 74,000+ people experiencing food insecurity received food for a week
This year, we’re going even bigger. From inflation to income instability resulting from the pandemic, a growing number of families are forced to make difficult financial decisions daily – like the choice between feeding their children or keeping the lights on. With your support, we’re making sure 20,000 families in our community can enjoy a home-cooked holiday meal. Join the movement to help us raise $1.5 million for the fight against food insecurity in Massachusetts.
For more information about the PE/VC Industry Night, please contact Samantha Hanman, Director of Individual Giving, Affinity Groups, at email@example.com or 617-624-8277.
If you can’t attend but would still like to be a part of the project, click here.
Learn more about our COVID-19 Recovery work:
- Community Conversations
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Corporate Social Responsibility