PE/VC Industry Night
Help fight food insecurity at United Way’s Private Equity / Venture Capital Industry Night!
Huge thank you to everyone who showed up to help us pack 18,000 bags of Thanksgiving groceries for local families!
About the THanksgiving Project
- Since 2009, the Thanksgiving Project has grown to support tens of thousands of local families each year!
- Combined with the pallets of food provided by Wegmans, it all adds up to more than 200,000 pounds of food.
- The week before Thanksgiving, over 1,400 volunteers put their muscles to work by packaging food into individual Thanksgiving grocery bags and loading them onto UPS trucks for delivery.
- Distribution takes place the Saturday before Thanksgiving in over 26 different communities through United Way’s partners, including regional nonprofits like Catholic Charities, Interfaith Social Services, the Lynn Housing Authority, the Weymouth Food Pantry, Lawrence Community Works, and more.
For more information about the PE/VC Industry Night, please contact Samantha Hanman, Director of Individual Giving, Affinity Groups, at email@example.com or 617-624-8277.
If you can’t attend but would still like to be a part of the project, click here.
Learn more about our COVID-19 Recovery work:
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility