PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
The premier event for the Private Equity/Venture Capital industry offers networking and high impact.
The 25th Annual Private Equity/Venture Capital Leadership Breakfast
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH, 2018
7:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Boston Marriott Copley Place
110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116
The annual PE/VC Leadership Breakfast brings together the most influential members of the sector for a morning of high-powered networking and even higher-powered community impact. United Way’s relationship with the private equity and venture capital (PE/VC) industry has been built over the course of over two decades. Since 2003, the PE/VC industry has raised an incredible $20 million to fund United Way’s work.
As a leader in social innovation, United Way seeds cutting-edge models and helps build and scale best practices to attack our community’s toughest issues. The Leadership Breakfast connects PE/VC professionals together to both capitalize on industry networking opportunities and leverage business acumen and skills in support of the local community.
For deeper impact, United Way offers a wide range of engagement opportunities:
- Family volunteerism in our local community
- Event-based networking with the PE/VC industry
- Leveraging strategic and analytical expertise in skills-based projects
- Serving on boards of United Way-funded agencies
For more information about the PE/VC Leadership Breakfast, please contact Jessica Igoe, Senior Director, at email@example.com or 617-624.8021.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Breakfast
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Merrimack Valley
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility