PE/VC Industry Night
THE PRIVATE EQUITY/VENTURE CAPITAL INDUSTRY EVENT
Joining together to deliver help and hope to local families
Tuesday, November 16th, 2021
This year, we’re teaming up with the United Way Thanksgiving Project to provide a week’s worth of groceries to local families experiencing food insecurity over the holidays.
Thanks to our amazing community, last year we blew past our goal – reaching 23,500 families throughout our footprint with a week’s worth of groceries during the depths of the shutdown.
- 25,000+ pounds of food distributed
- 15,000 gift cards distributed
- 94,000+ people experiencing food insecurity received food for a week
- $550,000 raised in support of United Way’s emergency assistance programs
While we’re on the road to recovery, we have a long way to go and too many families are still unable to make ends meet. With your support, we’re making sure every local family can enjoy a home-cooked holiday meal with their loved ones – no matter what the future holds. Join the movement to help us raise $1 million for the fight against food insecurity in Massachusetts.
For more information about the PE/VC Industry Night, please contact Samantha Hanman, Director of Individual Giving, Affinity Groups, at email@example.com or 617-624-8277.
If you can’t attend but would still like to be a part of the project, click here.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility