PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
The Power Breakfast for Private Equity/Venture Capital
Thank you to everyone who attended the 26th Annual Private Equity/Venture Capital Leadership Breakfast.
The annual PE/VC Leadership Breakfast brings together the most influential members of the industry for a morning of high-powered networking and even higher-powered community impact. Over a quarter-century, we’ve raised more than $20 million to fund United Way’s work to help those in need. This year alone, we raised more than $570,000 to support vital United Way programs and seed groundbreaking social innovation through Venture Fund. Thank you again to everyone who contributed.
For more information on attending or sponsoring the 2020 breakfast, please contact Kate Lubin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Breakfast
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility