Join 1,500 of the most accomplished women in Greater Boston to create positive, lasting change for people in need.
Women United provides meaningful opportunities for women to connect with each other and their communities as philanthropists and volunteers.
Women are powerful agents of change
As a Women United member, you will:
- Be inspired and make an impact at the annual Women’s Leadership Breakfast, joining hundreds of women for an unforgettable morning with extraordinary speakers.
- Network with inspirational and accomplished women at events throughout the year.
- Create tomorrow’s leaders by serving as a mentor, preparing college care packs, helping to plan the annual Community Baby Shower, and more!
- Use your influence and volunteer your professional skills, host an event, and advocate for Women United.
We aspire to be the region’s leading group for women in philanthropy: a network of driven, passionate women impacting their community through philanthropy, leadership, and volunteerism.
Join the movement
Together, Women United members support United Way of Massachusetts Bay’s work in the communities in which we all live and work. We are also part of a collective global effort that is 70,000 women strong with $1.5 billion in impact!
All women who give to United Way at the Leadership level or above are invited to join Women United.
JOIN TODAY with an annual donation of $1,000 ($84/ month) or more to start receiving invitations to exclusive volunteer opportunities and events.
OTHER OPPORTUNITIES FOR WOMEN IN PHILANTHROPY
- Women United of the Greater Seacoast, a regional women’s group focused on the New Hampshire Seacoast area.
- Young Professionals, a great way for women who are just beginning their careers to get involved in Philanthropy.
For more information about joining Women United, contact Janet Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility