Become more deeply involved in United Way’s mission.
the Tocqueville Society: Making a lasting change in the community
United Way’s Tocqueville Society is an opportunity for passionate individuals to make lasting change in the community. As a Tocqueville Society member, you join with others to shape change by helping to influence and guide our work. You don’t just help people, you play an active role in transforming how they are helped.
Specifically, the United Way Tocqueville Society aims to:
- Change lives through philanthropic leadership focused on the building blocks for a better life: financial opportunity and educational success.
- Communicate the vital role of personal philanthropic action in creating lasting change.
- Expand high-level personal giving and United Way Major and Planned Giving programs.
- Strengthen local United Way leadership by building a network of like-minded leaders across the globe.
As a Tocqueville Society Member you will have the opportunity to see our work in action, along with your family, through unique volunteer activities. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy many other exclusive benefits, including:
Tocqueville Society Membership Benefits (Annual gift of $10,000 or more)
- Recognition in the United Way Leadership Roster
- Invitation to United Way Leadership Society volunteer projects
- Exclusive Tocqueville Society United Way events
- Opportunity to participate on United Way committees
- Networking opportunities with United Way Leaders and other Leadership donors
- Early registration to all United Way events
- Invitation to the exclusive annual Tocqueville Society celebration
- A personal United Way representative who can answer your questions throughout the year
- A personal investment report which features an in-depth look at how your gift impacts our community
If you’d like to learn more or need assistance, please contact Lauren Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community Conversations
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Corporate Social Responsibility