Real Estate and Building Industry
Building stronger communities.
25 years ago, a few hundred members of the Real Estate and Building Industry came together with a shared vision: to bring together those who were shaping Boston’s skyline around an opportunity to fortify our foundation — the people and families in our neighborhoods — through United Way.
Save the date
United Way’s 29th Annual Real Estate and Building Industry Breakfast
Thursday, October 13, 2022, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
2022 Co-Chairs: Nilesh Budnah, Longpoint Realty, Tara Reilly, Elkus Manfredi Architects
Come together with Greater Boston’s top firms to champion the industry’s impact on local communities at United Way’s 29th Annual Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast. Now more than ever, we need your support to fight for the housing stability of every family in our community. We hope you’ll join us.LEARN MORE
The impact of United Way and the Real Estate Industry
- In 25 years, the real estate industry has invested over $48 million in United Way programs, impacting more than 375,000 families in that time.
- The industry raises an annual $3 million to support United Way housing programs through the Breakfast and workplace campaigns.
- In the last year, 9,000 homeless and at-risk families successfully avoided homelessness.
- This year, 66 Community Builders volunteers engaged in 250 hours of service.
How you can get involved
Real Estate and Building Industry Breakfast: The 29th Annual Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast, to be held on October 13, 2022, is one of the industry’s top philanthropic events, with over 1,200 attendees representing 297 firms in our region. Learn more.
Engage your company: More than 100 industry firms partner with United Way by volunteering, running workplace giving campaigns and providing corporate contributions that power the core of our work in local communities.
For more information on how you can get involved, contact Samantha Hanman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-624-8277.
- Community Conversations
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Corporate Social Responsibility