Real Estate and Building Industry
Building stronger communities.
25 years ago, a few hundred members of the Real Estate and Building Industry came together with a shared vision: to bring together those who were shaping Boston’s skyline around an opportunity to fortify our foundation — the people and families in our neighborhoods — through United Way.
The impact of United Way and the Real Estate Industry
- In 25 years, the real estate industry has invested over $48 million in United Way programs, impacting more than 375,000 families in that time.
- The industry raises an annual $3 million to support United Way housing programs through the Breakfast and workplace campaigns.
- In the last year, 9,000 homeless and at-risk families successfully avoided homelessness.
- This year, 66 Community Builders volunteers engaged in 250 hours of service.
How you can get involved
Real Estate and Building Industry Breakfast: The 29th Annual Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast, to be held on October 13, 2022, is one of the industry’s top philanthropic events, with over 1,200 attendees representing 297 firms in our region. Learn more.
Engage your company: More than 100 industry firms partner with United Way by volunteering, running workplace giving campaigns and providing corporate contributions that power the core of our work in local communities.
For more information on how you can get involved, contact United Way Engagement Team at email@example.com.
- Community Conversations
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Corporate Social Responsibility