Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
Change Lives. Build Community.
Thank you to all who joined us at the 2017 Breakfast!
Each year, the Breakfast is hosted by a committee of over 50 industry leaders, led by three co-chairs.
Kristin Blount, Colliers International Boston
Kirstin Brown, Northstar Project & Real Estate Services
Mike Pomposelli, JP Morgan
United Way is honored to present the annual Norman B. Leventhal/Edwin N. Sidman Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Award, a tribute to extraordinary colleagues for their professional and philanthropic impact on our community.
2017 Leventhal/Sidman Honorees:
Why you should attend
- Make a real difference: the resources raised by this breakfast have a direct and meaningful impact on families in need in our community.
- Meet the right people: considered one of the industry’s top fundraising events, the Breakfast is attended by more than 1,200 attendees, 59% of whom are c-suite, representing 297 firms in the region.
- Get involved: be inspired to do more in your community through United Way.
How you can participate
- Sponsor the breakfast
- Secure seats or a table, tickets start at $1,250.
- To learn more or if you have any questions, contact Kelley McNamara.