Mike is currently Chairman of Nutter, McClennen & Fish, LLP, one of Boston’s leading law firms. He focuses his practice on tax and business law, and works with both companies and individuals to organize their tax structure or work through important, complex transactions.
Mike serves United Way as a Director and as a member of the Audit Committee, and his commitment to the community goes even further. He’s active in many business, civic, and charitable organizations around Greater Boston. They include acting as:
- Director of Jobs for Massachusetts, an executive leadership organization of CEOs from prominent Boston businesses
- Trustee of Lesley University
- Director of the Lincoln and Therese Filene Foundation
- Director of A Better City, Inc., where he served as Chair of the Board from 2006-2010.
- Member of the Board of Overseers of the New England Aquarium and
- Member and Vice-Chair of the Boston Green Ribbon Commission, formed to convene leaders from Boston’s key sectors to support the City’s Climate Action Plan
- Chairman of the Board of Sail Boston, Inc., which most recently hosted a visit of the Tall Ships to Boston in 2017