We have a mix of strong agencies and partners involved in our innovative initiatives serving children, youth and families in the Merrimack Valley.
We award more than $3.7 million to 53 community partners based in Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill, and other towns and cities in the region.
In addition to this funding, we are proud to:
- Operate the Lawrence Financial Stability Center with Lawrence CommunityWorks.
- Enroll 571 students grades K-3 from Lawrence and Lowell in our nationally-recognized Summer Learning Collaborative.
- Provide almost 2,000 youth with enrichment programs and employment opportunities through Summer Experiences in Greater Lowell (SEGL).
- Serve Thanksgiving dinners to 750 families through our Thanksgiving Project.
- Provide 440 low-income working individuals with free tax preparation through the Earned Income Tax Credit initiative and returned more than $540,000 to the local economy through federal refunds and credits.
A complete list of partner agencies can be found here.
View our Merrimack Valley Impact Report. (PDF)
Click here for the list of Merrimack Valley Council members. (PDF)
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.