We have a mix of strong nonprofit agencies and partners involved in our innovative initiatives in Greater Boston.
We award over $11.9 million to 153 community partners serving Boston, Cambridge, Chelsea, Somerville, and more.
In addition to this funding, we have led efforts to:
- Open three Financial Opportunity Centers, in Chelsea, Roxbury, and Downtown Boston.
- Present STEM opportunities to 10,000 Boston middle school students by 2022 through the BoSTEM program, a partnership between us, Boston After School & Beyond, and Boston Public Schools.
- Enroll more than 1,700 students grades K-3 in our Summer Learning Collaborative to improve their social and emotional skills.
- Provide 1,779 low-income working individuals with free tax preparation through the Earned Income Tax Credit program returning more than $2.7 million to the local economy through federal refunds and credits.
- Provide Thanksgiving dinners to over 3,000 families from Greater Boston through our Thanksgiving Project.
A complete list of partner agencies can be found here.