Real Estate Breakfast
Change Lives. Build Community.
SAVE THE DATE: 25th Anniversary Real Estate Breakfast
Wednesday, November 7th
7:00 – 9:00 AM
Hynes Convention Center
900 Boylston Street, Boston, MA 02115
Purchase tickets here.
Each year, the Real Estate Leadership Breakfast is hosted by a committee of over 50 industry leaders, led by three co-chairs.
Janet Kerr, Boston Properties
Tad Lee, New England Development
Gary Pease, Nitsch Engineering
United Way is honored to present the annual Norman B. Leventhal/Edwin N. Sidman Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Award, a tribute to extraordinary colleagues for their professional and philanthropic impact on our community.
2018 Leventhal/Sidman Honoree:
Alan Leventhal, Beacon Capital
Why you should attend
- Make a real difference: The resources raised by this breakfast have a direct and meaningful impact on families in need in our community.
- Meet the right people: Considered one of the industry’s top fundraising events, the Breakfast is attended by more than 1,200 attendees, 59% of whom are c-suite, representing 297 firms in the region.
- Get involved: be inspired to do more in your community through United Way.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Breakfast
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Merrimack Valley
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility