Change Lives. Build Community.
SAVE THE DATE
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 4th, 2021
7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
The Renaissance Waterfront Boston or the Computer Nearest You
Come together in-person or virtually with Greater Boston’s top firms to champion the industry’s impact on local communities at United Way’s 28th Annual Hybrid Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast. Now more than ever, we need your support to fight for the housing stability of every family in our community. We hope you’ll join us.
For more information on sponsorship and tickets, please contact Samantha Hanman at email@example.com or 617-624-8277.
Each year, the Breakfast is hosted by a committee of more than 50 industry leaders, led by two co-chairs.
- Colleen O’Connor, BioMed Realty
- Claudia Piler, Webster Bank
This year we need you more than ever before
United Way has been and will continue to be on the front lines of recovery, coordinating an effective response to support local families. Last year, we mobilized our deep partnerships with hundreds of nonprofit organizations, state and municipal leaders, and thousands of businesses to:
- Deploy over $25 million in Covid-19 relief and recovery funds
- Provide more than 400,000 people with emergency financial assistance, helping them to pay for food, housing, utilities, and other essential needs
- Field nearly 500,000 calls for assistance with Covid-19 resources, mental health support and other essential needs through United Way’s 2-1-1 hotline.
United we fight
It’s going to take much more than emergency financial assistance help our communities emerge stronger and more prepared from the crisis. Your support of United Way this year will:
- Prevent those who have lost income from losing their housing.
- Pivot job training programs to prepare displaced workers for new positions.
- Expand access to early education to provide a solid foundation for young learners and empower parents/caregivers to get back to work and contribute to the economy.
- Engage our most vulnerable students with the social and emotional supports they need as they return to school by expanding access to afterschool programs
- Address the systemic racial and ethnic disparities revealed and heightened by the crisis.
HUGE THANKS TO OUR 2020 SPONSORS
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility