Change Lives. Build Community.
Huge thanks to everyone who attended our 27th Annual Virtual Real Estate Breakfast! Together we raised more than $1 million in cumulative support and are well on our way to preventing 740 families from eviction.DOWNLOAD THE EVENT PROGRAM
For more information on sponsorship and tickets, please contact Samantha Hanman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-624-8277
Each year, the Breakfast is hosted by a committee of more than 50 industry leaders, led by 2 co-chairs.
- Andrew Hall, John Moriarty & Associates
- Jennifer Kiely, Mintz Levin
United Way is honored to present the annual Norman B. Leventhal/Edwin N. Sidman Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Award, a tribute to extraordinary colleagues for their professional and philanthropic impact on our community.
2020 Norman B. Leventhal/Edwin N. Sidman Award Honoree:
AEW, accepted by Pam Herbst
Why you should attend
This year we need your support more than ever before. United Way has been on the front lines of the pandemic, mobilizing a coordinated response to help local families through this crisis. To date, we have provided food to over 16,000 households and financial support to an additional 35,000 families.
But, so much more is needed. With more than 500,000 people out of work in Greater Boston since early April and the economy only cautiously and slowly re-opening, the need for food and housing assistance remains greater than ever. That’s why we need your help.
- Know your Impact The resources raised by this breakfast make immense change possible for families in need throughout our footprint.
- Meet the right people: The Breakfast is one of your industry’s top fundraising events, and every year hosts more than 1,200 attendees, 59% of whom are members of the C-Suite, together representing 297 firms in the region.
- Get involved: Be inspired to do more in your community through United Way.
How TO Participate
- Sponsor the Breakfast
- Secure a seat or table: tickets start at $1,250
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility