Real Estate Breakfast
Change Lives. Build Community.
SAVE THE DATE: 27th Anniversary Real Estate Breakfast
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
7:00 – 9:00 AM
110 Huntington Ave
Boston, MA 02116
For more information on sponsorship and tickets, please contact Samantha Hanman at 617-624-8277 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, the Breakfast is hosted by a committee of more than 50 industry leaders, led by three co-chairs.
Andrew Hall, Moriarty
Jennifer Kiely, Mintz
Joe Trodella, J. & M. Brown Company
United Way is honored to present the annual Norman B. Leventhal/Edwin N. Sidman Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Award, a tribute to extraordinary colleagues for their professional and philanthropic impact on our community.
2019 Leventhal/Sidman Honoree:
Thomas N. O’Brien
The HYM Investment Group
Why you should attend
- Know your Impact: The resources raised by this breakfast make immense change possible for families in need throughout our footprint.
- Meet the right people: The Breakfast is one of your industry’s top fundraising events, and every year hosts more than 1,200 attendees, 59% of whom are members of the C-Suite, together representing 297 firms in the region.
- Get involved: Be inspired to do more in your community through United Way.
How you can Participate (2019 Options for reference)
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors:
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Breakfast
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility