What do you fight for?
If you want to connect with friends and colleagues, make a difference in the community, and have fun doing both, we’ve got some great options for you!
Emerging Leaders, our main young professionals group, makes it fun and easy for up-and-coming Bostonians to fight for worthy causes in our community. Make summer learning fun for kids, impact youth as a mentor, or “Fight United” at our annual fundraiser to benefit students in our Youth Venture entrepreneurship program! To get involved, email Jen Smith.
The Private Equity/Venture Capital Associate Council leverages their analytical expertise and old-fashioned brawn to take on volunteer projects throughout the community. In between, they have been known to play high-stakes games of Cornhole. Learn more.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Breakfast
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Merrimack Valley
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Find Out More
Stay Up To Date
Sign up for our e-newsletter!