Join the cause. Make your voice heard. Create real change.
United Way galvanizes people to speak out for change. We’re amplifying individuals’ voices on important community issues and urging our public officials to fight for children, nonprofits, and working families. We provide a platform for people across our region to take meaningful action that makes a difference.
Advocacy in Action
With the start of the 117th Congress and the new Administration, United Way is focusing on helping communities across our region recover and rebuild. Much more relief is needed to address our region’s widening inequities in housing, education, and financial opportunity.
Join us in contacting the Massachusetts Congressional delegation and urging them to include vital economic, housing, and nonprofit supports in the next COVID-19 relief package. Our communities can’t wait.
Click below to receive our advocacy alerts and join our efforts to create lasting change. Stay tuned for the launch of United Way’s 2021-2022 Policy Agenda.
To learn more, please contact Danielle Kim at email@example.com.
- Family Engagement
- Retire United
- Women United Presents: Excerpts from The MOMologues
- PE/VC Associates COVID Recovery Virtual Game Night
- Venture Fund Pitch Night
- Real Estate Leadership Breakfast
- PE/VC Leadership Breakfast
- STEM Leadership Reception
- Board Connection
- Community Baby Shower
- Greater Boston Project Connect
- Thanksgiving Project
- Women’s Leadership Breakfast
- Drive 2 Thrive
- United for Justice
- Affinity Groups and Giving Societies
- Tocqueville Society
- WOMEN UNITED
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate and Building Industry
- Young Professionals
- Corporate Social Responsibility