Attention Granite Staters: the 2013 Holiday Guide to Giving and Volunteering is here
The 2013 Holiday Guide to Giving and Volunteering has arrived. An annual publication from United Way of the Greater Seacoast and Hawthorn Publications, the Guide lists the needs and requests of local organizations in the Greater Seacoast region of Southern New Hampshire. Special thanks to Federal Savings Bank for sponsoring the Guide this year.
Click below to start browsing rewarding giving and volunteer opportunities!
Download the guide in PDF form.
View the guide as a searchable e-magazine
View date-specific opportunities on the calendar
View featured opportunities online
Here are some tips to use the Guide:
- Use the Quick Finder on page 3 to quickly find categories of need.
- Form a group of friends or coworkers to “adopt” a family or individual.
- Start a collection drive and list items needed and the recipient agency.
- Take up a collection to purchase much-needed gift certificates or vouchers.
- Remember: Most agencies need assistance prior to the holiday, not the day of.