Thank you for your interest in United Way!
Every person who has a career here shares a common bond: the desire to improve the quality of life for as many people as possible. Are you interested in making a difference? We are looking for talented and committed people to join us.
We offer excellent benefits including a BCBS PPO plan, dental, a 401k retirement savings with company match and an employer base contribution, and a generous PTO policy which includes extended holiday time and summer hours. We also are offering staff a hybrid work schedule in a brand new office environment.VIEW JOBS
- Health and Dental coverage – individual and family – premium cost share
- Paid Time Off – 15 vacation days, 15 sick days, 11 paid Holidays, Floating Holidays
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) with match and an additional base contribution depending on years of service
- Group Life and Long-term Disability
- Serve United time off for volunteering
- Optional employee-paid vision insurance
- Alternative work arrangements/hybrid work
ABOUT THE UNITED WAY
Together we’re making our region a more just place for all.
United Way fights for the stability, success and inclusion of everyone in our community. We coordinate cross-sector responses to the most pressing local issues and invest in innovative solutions to address them. We do this by forging unique partnerships. By finding new ways to solve old problems. By calling for equity in all things. By inspiring our neighbors to join the fight.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUITY AND INCLUSION:
- Restructure our impact strategy by centering it on community voice, equity, and racial justice.
- Create an inclusive culture that recognizes, promotes, and celebrates the rich diversity that is reflective of our communities.
- Leverage our civic leadership platform to call out injustices, shine a light on leaders from historically oppressed and marginalized communities, and demonstrate the urgency of dismantling oppressive systems.
- Develop and implement a talent management strategy that embraces and promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion at the staff, leadership, and board levels.
- Collaborate with community partners, donors, and historically under-recognized vendors, contractors, and consultants to uplift practices of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in our community.
- Learn more here.
CHECK OUT OUR 2021 YEAR IN REVIEW:
Interested in learning more about what we do?
Check out our 2020 Annual Report here.
OUR COVID-19 POLICY:
We are deeply committed to the health of our staff and the communities we serve. As such, we are requiring all staff to provide proof of vaccination or a current negative COVID test in order to enter any of our offices or participate in any of our events. You can read more about our COVID-19 policy here.