Change Lives. Build Community.
Thank you for joining us at the Real Estate & Building Industry Leadership Breakfast! In 23 years the Real Estate and Building Industry has invested over $42 million in United Way programs!
Each year, the Breakfast is hosted by a committee of over 50 industry leaders, led by 3 co-chairs. United Way is also honored to present the annual Norman B. Leventhal/Edwin N. Sidman Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Award, the industry’s tribute to extraordinary colleagues who have greatly contributed to our community both professionally and philanthropically.
Kathryn Lachelt Brown, Forest City Realty Trust
Anthony Consigli, Consigli Construction
Dan Perruzzi, Margulies Perruzzi Architects
2016 Leventhal/Sidman Honoree:
Why you should attend
- This event is considered a “must go” and a “who’s who” of the region’s top philanthropic industry companies.
- Meet the right people! Attendees are 59% c-suite and 33% middle management.
- Make a real difference: the resources raised by this Breakfast have a direct and meaningful impact on homeless and at-risk families in our community.
How you can participate
- Sponsorship opportunities are available for the Breakfast.
- You can secure seats or a table for your company, with tickets starting at $1,250. For more information, see our Real Estate Breakfast Participation Options.
- To indicate how you would like to participate, fill out the Breakfast Interest Form.
To learn more about the Real Estate and Building Industry Leadership Breakfast, contact Kelley McNamara.