Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud
United Way and Salesforce.org have partnered to create Salesforce Philanthropy Cloud, a game-changing technology platform that inspires, connects and empowers social change.
A digital solution where corporate and personal social responsibility intersect, Philanthropy Cloud will not only make giving accessible, easier and more effective—it will change the face of philanthropy as we know it.
For Your Employees, Choice. Philanthropy Cloud offers a personalized platform for creating change in their local communities and around the world. An easy, one-stop experience of social and community engagement, it will help employees:
- Engage like-minded peers around the causes they care about the most—in real time.
- Host fundraisers and organize volunteers through a few clicks of the mouse.
- Measure their individual and collective impact and track their footprints throughout their giving journey.
Interested in Learning More?
Tell us a little about yourself, and we’ll be in touch right away.
For You, Insight and Employee Engagement. Philanthropy Cloud brings social responsibility to your existing business systems, making it simple and cost-effective to scale a consistent employee experience across markets. It will also help you:
- Get an edge in the talent war, giving younger employees more power to engage with social issues 24/7 – they way they expect.
- Streamline, modernize and expand your existing philanthropic programs.
- Make intelligent, data-driven decisions to drive, measure and predict impact
- See your impact in the community or across your entire geography.
Philanthropy Cloud is more than a game-changing platform, it’s a 24/7 tool that will drive companies’ goals and employee passions simultaneously across giving, granting and volunteering activities.
Welcome to the future of philanthropy. Welcome to Philanthropy Cloud.
Questions? Contact us at PhilanthropyCloud@supportunitedway.org
Already a United Way partner? See the latest tools to help you energize and engage your employees.
Who’s Creating Change in our Community? See the roster of our current partners.