We work with number of impact-oriented nonprofit agencies and partners in Greater Attleboro and Taunton focused on advancing our mission to create positive, lasting change for people in need.
We allocate more than $920,000 dollars into 61 programs, 29 agencies, and 18 Basic Human Need Programs who partner with us to build a strong community.
In addition to this funding, we are proud to say that our work has allowed:
- South Coast Regional Network to End Homelessness to provide close to $400,000 in funding for homelessness diversion, prevention, and re-housing and evaluation services across the nineteen cities and towns served by the network.
- 200 people to move out of temporary shelter into permanent housing and who are now on a path to financial and career stability thanks to United Way’s South Coast Regional Network to End Homelessness.
- 5,100 young people to receive mentoring, coaching and support through Youth Enrichment programs throughout southeastern Massachusetts.
A complete list of partner agencies can be found here.
Work in the Greater Attleboro and Taunton area will be directed by a Regional Advisory Board focused on local resource development, local community investment and volunteer recruitment. The board is comprised of local leaders including:
State Representative Jay Barrows
Edward A Dion, Jr.
Patrick J. Murray, Jr.
Stephen Withers Jr.
- Ending Homelessness
- Moving Families out of Poverty
- Supporting Young Children
- Preparing Youth for Success
- Community Investment Tax Credit
- Service Area
- Impact Stories