Given the way our world has turned virtual since COVID-19, digital communications will play an important role in getting the word out about your campaign. Here are recommendations on creating the perfect communications plan. Pro tip: Make sure messaging is consistent across all channels!
Use Email to:
- Rally your company around your campaign goal.
- Share United Way’s campaign videos and success stories.
- Promote sign-ups for virtual event opportunities (ex. Facebook Live Town Halls, webinars, Zoom Lunch ‘n’ Learns, etc.).
- Explain the benefits and opportunities that come with United Way’s young professionals group and Leadership Giving.
- Say ‘thank you.’ Download our thank-you templates and make it special.
Use Social Media to:
- Show how your company is getting creative for campaign (ex. virtual rallies, games, raffles, etc.)
- Share pictures of virtual volunteer events.
- Encourage employees to share why they support United Way using #WeAreAllUnited.
- Say ‘thank you’ to your co-workers! See our social media guide for ideas.