We have a mix of strong agencies and partners involved in our innovative initiatives serving children, youth and families in the Merrimack Valley.
We award over $970,500 to 21 community partners based in Lowell, Lawrence, Haverhill and other towns and cities in the region.
In addition to this funding, we are proud to:
- Operate the Lawrence Financial Stability Center with Lawrence CommunityWorks.
- Enroll more than 800 students grades K-3 from Lawrence and Lowell in our nationally-recognized Summer Learning Collaborative
- Provide 2,000 youth with enrichment programs and employment opportunities through Summer Experiences in Greater Lowell (SEGL).
- Serve Thanksgiving dinners to over 500 families through our Thanksgiving Project
- Provide 1,529 low-income working individuals with free tax preparation through the Earned Income Tax Credit initiative and returned more than $3.3 million to the local economy through federal refunds and credits.
A complete list of partner agencies can be found here. (PDF)
View our Merrimack Valley Impact Infographic here. (PDF)
Click here for the list of Merrimack Valley Council members. (PDF)
Questions? Please email email@example.com.
Related Blog Posts
July 17, 2016
For hundreds of youth in the Merrimack Valley, United Way provides safe and rewarding summer opportunities. Every year, the United Way-supported Summer…Continue Reading
March 4, 2014
Today, United Way joined the Patrick Administration and several Community Development Corporations (CDCs) to announce $3 million in allocations to…Continue Reading
April 2, 2015
One summer can make the difference in a child’s future. One evening makes that possible for the children of Greater…Continue Reading