Use your passion and expertise to seed innovative models and deliver high impact.
United Way’s relationship with the private equity and venture capital (PE/VC) industry has been built over the course of twenty two years. Originally focused on one annual event, the PE/VC Leadership Breakfast, this relationship has expanded to include the development of signature volunteer projects and partnerships on United Way strategic initiatives.
Industry impact is spearheaded by two volunteer boards: the PE/VC Leadership Council and the PE/VC Associate Council.
Participating Firms Include:
- ABRY Partners
- Advent International Corporation
- Bain Capital, LLC
- Battery Ventures
- Berkshire Partners
- Charlesbank Capital Partners
- Great Hill Partners LLC
- General Catalyst
- M/C Partners
- Polaris Partners
- Riverside Partners
- Summit Partners
- Symmetric Partners
- TA Associates Mgmt., L.P.
- Thomas H. Lee Partners
Change can’t happen without you. Opportunities include:
- Numerous events geared to involve families and kids
- Hands-on volunteer events exclusively for the PE/VC community
- Skills-based projects leveraging strategy and analytics
- Opportunities to serve on the boards of United Way-funded agencies
Sign up for the PE/VC Pipeline e-newsletter for upcoming networking events, volunteer opportunities, and news about our work. To learn more, please contact Jessica Igoe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-624-8021.